All scholarship applicants are subject to the following criteria and must:
- Submit a Scholarship Application form, showing your interest and your capability of assuming the responsibilities of an enrolled student at Sex Coach U;
- As part of the Scholarship Application form, you will provide a written personal Statement of Purpose; this essay explains why you want this scholarship and how you will use this training to benefit your prospective clients and audience you intend to serve, that is, how you intend to “pay it forward”;
- Submit financial documentation demonstrating your financial need during the application process;
- Attend a Pathfinder Call interview with a member of the Sex Coach U team and be approved for admission into the Sex Coach U Core Certified Sex Coach™ training program;
- Indicate ability to assume the financial obligations for remaining tuition balance beyond the scholarship level;
- Scholarship recipients also agree to be acknowledged within the internal Sex Coach U community and publicly on Sex Coach U materials and to provide a photograph for marketing purposes.
If you meet the criteria and truly feel qualified to apply for one of these scholarships, then please click the button below. You will either be taken directly to our Scholarship Application form, if it’s open (we only accept applications for two weeks prior to full enrollment period), or you’ll be directed to our Waiting List, where we’ll announce the next dates the application will be open.
The number of scholarships available during any enrollment period are extremely limited.
Recipients will be notified by the end of the following enrollment period.
We accept scholarship applications for approximately two weeks prior to each enrollment period. Join the Waiting List to be notified of the dates of the next SCU Scholarship Application period.